Here on one handy page are all our Terms and Conditions for the various services and events we offer.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
USE OF WEBSITE
1.3 You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1.9 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law LW Events CIC and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect LW Events CIC’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LAW and JURISDICTION
LW Events CIC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page every now and again to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2013 and is reviewed annually.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- any online profile names or pseudonyms you choose to provide us
- contact information including email address you choose to provide us
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Such information will be collected though users completing online forms so you have control over what information you choose to supply.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service,
and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and request.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
LeatherWest Online Shop
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Some orders are fulfilled by third parties and orders are also subject to their terms and conditions.
Dispatch times of orders fulfilled by LW Events CIC may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with LW Events CIC you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. LW Events CIC retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be LW Events CIC or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party LW Events CIC is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
LeatherWest Leather Market
- Customers can purchase items from one hour after The Market’s advertised opening time until it closes. See notices displayed for timings.
- All items are sold as seen. No refunds.
- Customers pay the price indicated on the item or offer a lower price which will be considered during the last hour of The Market’s trading times.
- Unsold items and monies owed can be collected after The Market closes for trading. See notices displayed for timings. LW Events CIC reserves the right to determine the method of payment (e.g. cash, PayPal, electronic bank transfer).
- Any items or monies not sold or collected by the end of The Market will be held for a period of seven days after which time they will be become the property of LeatherWest.
- LeatherWest will take a commission for each item sold at the rate of 10% for items pre-registered at LeatherWest.com or at 20% for items registered on the day of the sale.
- LeatherWest will take all reasonable steps to ensure items are not damaged, lost or stolen. However, LeatherWest cannot be held liable for any loss of or damage to items and items are left at owner’s own risk.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or money refunded.
- Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
- Ticket Holders voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- LW Events CIC works with venues to ensure as far as reasonably possible and practical to do so, venues are accessible and suitable for those attending with special access requirements.
- Any image or likeness captured by LW Events of Ticket Holders at the event will only be used by LW Events and/or the Venue Owner after reasonable and practicable steps have been taken to secure the consent of the Ticket Holder. Such use may include, but is not limited to, any picture, graphic, publicity material or inclusion on any website. However, LW Events can not guarantee that any Ticket Holders’ likeness will not be used by persons or parties outside of LW Event’s control or jurisdiction.
- The Management reserves the right to:
- refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises and to require any ticket holder to leave the premises;
- to enforce any advertised dress code by refusing entry and requiring those attending to comply with the dress code at all times;
- to evict any person(s) without refund or compensation, whose conduct is inappropriate (including abusive, threatening or drunk and disorderly behaviour);
- refuse the use of any audio or visual recording equipment;
- change or cancel any event without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever.
- Any Ticket Holders, employees of the venue, or other attendees using controlled substances at or during the event will be reported to the Police and ordered to leave the event.
In the event of a LW Events (LeatherWest) having to cancel an event, refunds will be considered after any liabilities associated with the event incurred have been settled and paid from the ticket sales income. The resulting balance will be divided by the number of tickets sold to give a per ticket refund amount. Ticket holders may be request a refund equal to the number of tickets purchased multiplied by the per ticket refund amount. Please make your request for a refund for a cancelled event to email@example.com stating the number of tickets brought, your PayPal reference number, name and contact details.